Sunday 13 October 2013

INFR 3110U: Homework Questions

Hello! Welcome back to my blog.

Recently, the class I am attending was finally updated with what we needed to complete the homework questions...or at least start them. Quickly,  I had realized there were a few maya related questions, however, in terms of programming,  I'd have to choose carefully, amd be sure to select the ones I know I will be able to upgrade properly.

Aside from that, in terms of programming questions, I had recently started the ogre log parsing question.
From the start, I know I need file I/O (obviously) but I'd need to store the information into different headings,  normal,  warning, and error.  (Its weird though since warnings are rare...)
I'll need to make it so I can call up the times, have the message stored, and then call them.
( I'll need to make a way to prove that the information was stored..and What type it is..)

This will take time, but it can be completed...but for the upgrade, we need to have a box we can drag and drop the file into...HOW?!...( that's my main issue haha)

We'll see how this goes I guess..

Apparently a couple of questions are extremely difficult ( as told by my year 4 classmates) so depending on what I decide to complete, there may be quite a bit of work..

Anyways,  thats it for my blog!

Kazekumaru -- Peacing Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment