Monday 13 February 2012

GDW Progress - Intermediate Computer Graphics Blog 6 (INFR2350)

Hello and welcome to my blog! Here I will be talking about progress in which we made for our game.

In the past few weeks, we had another meeting to verify what we would need to have done for our game to have it running by the desired date. My task was to finish all models given to me, so far, I was able to finish all weapon models and now I am to finish the beast models for the game... Though the Weapon models were easy to make, I could have done a better job with the texturing. Through seeing what we have been doing with the game, I am realizing more about myself as a model maker.

Here is an example of a weapon that was made.

This axe is a new instalment that the group wanted within the game. They had told me to "add an axe" so I would think of an axe that people use today, but what they had meant was the axe that you see above. The way that I had found that out, is through them laughing, and us having fun. They told me that the sides of the axe were as dangerous as the top, but on a modern axe, the top isn't lethal, so this one came to mind, and that's how I had modelled it. I'm nervous, but excited to see what the beast models will look like!

Thanks for reading my blog!


Kazekumaru -- Peacing Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment