Friday 3 February 2012

Programming Issues(Shaders) - Intermediate Computer Graphics Blog 2 (INFR 2350)


Hey, Welcome to my blog! This is my second post for my Intermediate Computer Graphics Class.
___________________________________________________________________________________

When I first came into this class, I never thought anything would be too wrong...that was until I looked at the homework questions that we were given…
When I looked at them, an immediate fear came over me and I was scared about my mark in this class…
On top of that the way that the questions are structured scare me.
To be honest, I am not the strongest programmer out there...in fact I am quite weak, need some help and need to improve. The questions once completed lose quality points. For example, if the question is 15 points at the beginning, once one person completes it and shows the professor, it diminishes 1 point per completion, so it would then be 14.

I want to make this blog longer, but to be honest, I don't really think I can, my main concern was getting my voice out about how I was in this certain class, but we'll see how I do. I won't give up hope with this class.

Another issue that I had was what shaders were. In the first class, it was very difficult to understand what shaders were....as classes continued I learned that shaders were programs that add definition to games...but we'll see what more I learn!

Homework Trolls! I shall Defeat you!



Kazekumaru -- Peacing Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment