Friday 3 February 2012

Tutorial Issues(Voice) - Intermediate Computer Graphics Blog 3 (INFR 2350)

Hey, Welcome to my blog! This is my third post for my Intermediate Computer Graphics Class.
___________________________________________________________________________________


Even regarding the name of this post, do not take it to heart. I'm making this post solely for information purposes and because it's not fair.
As students come into the room, what expect is to hear a very informing tutorial. I am not saying that our TA is not informing. He is quite smart, and teaches efficiently...but only when you can hear him properly. What I think should happen in the class is that he should use a microphone system, the portable should change, or he just elevates his voice while teaching.

The first tutorial that we had in the class was informing. We downloaded needed programs and were able to finish our first shader. The second tutorial was less informing and more troublesome. Because he didn’t have a legitimate reason to go around class and did not speak up, some people, including myself were not able to keep up in the class and get all programming notes and be caught up to speed as to how shaders are made, processed, and how to format them to do different things. Although we are able to learn by ourselves, it is just extra help and confirmation with what the TA teaches. I am not saying anything bad about him, because he is generally a good person from what I know, he teaches well, and etc, however, with the space, its unfair because his voice does not stretch throughout the classroom.

Sorry if this offended anyone. It wasn't meant to. Just a suggestion for everyone to learn better. I'm Sorry.



Kazekumaru -- Peacing Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment