Saturday 18 February 2012

GDW Progress - Intermediate Computer Graphics Blog 7 (INFR 2350)

Hello and welcome to my blog! Here I will be talking about progress in which we made for our game.

In my previous blog, I said that I was making beast models. What was a problem in our last semesters game, was that, we were able to play the game, but because of the high-poly creatures and weapons, the game would lag and be extremely slow, so that you would not be able to combat your enemies properly. I remade the models so that they were easier to animate and manipulate, and also be able to have many of them in the game and have the game not get any slower whatsoever. Though this was hard, with some consultation with other modellers, it was easy to make. It can be better, and over the summer, I plan to make high resolution models, but for now, here are the new updates creatures...or at least two of the newest.


Here is the bear:

Here is the Lion:

Thanks for reading my blog! Until next time!




Kazekumaru -- Peacing Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment