Friday 10 February 2012

GDW Progress - Intermediate Computer Graphics Blog 5 (INFR2350)

Hello and welcome to my blog! Here I will be talking about progress in which we made for our game.

With the classes going by, its been really stressful, so some progress may have been postponed with incoming assignments from alot of classes.

With our group, what has been an update with the game is that, the characters are getting ways of making decisions (like making a decision bank). For example, there are good decisions within the game, in which could be used, for example:

[Quest Description]  [Amount of Gold]  [Availability]  [Quests left]
1.) Kill Wolves          100            Always
As seen above, that would be just one of the decisions that could be made for the game, however there are more.
I, myself, not being great at programming, find it tough to do the homework questions. With help from the programmers in the group that I am in, I am starting to find it a tad easier to understand shaders, but it is still quite difficult to make and implement them.
The first shader that I had made on my own, was the Toon and Cell shader. But even then, understanding the types of things that i would need to put within the .cg file was confusing...not to mention what was needed to put into the main .cpp file.
In the end, here is my result, it worked perfectly, however it took tons of work:

Thanks for reading my blog!
Kazekumaru -- Peacing Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment